codebase documentation of vim?

  • Mostafa Shahverdy
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2012
      How can I find a good overall structural documentation of vim codebase?

    • Nazri Ramliy
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2012
        On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Mostafa Shahverdy <shahverdy.m@...> wrote:
        How can I find a good overall structural documentation of vim codebase?

        A good place to start is the data structures. Read src/structs.h.

        nazri

      • Marc Weber
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 14, 2012
          There is src/README.txt

        • Mostafa Shahverdy
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 14, 2012
            Thanks, I think I have found files that I need to modify ;)

            On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Marc Weber <marco-oweber@...> wrote:
            There is src/README.txt

          • Marc Weber
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 14, 2012
              Consider contributing - talking about what you're doing now or when
              you're done.
              Your work might be of interest to more people.

              Marc Weber

            • Mostafa Shahverdy