Re: dependencies between features

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2012
      Hi Kartik,

      2012/11/01 Thu 17:20:14 UTC+9 Kartik Agaram:
      > Thanks, Tony. It seems to be because of a call to mb_string2cells in
      >
      > if_py_both.h:VimStrWidth. Since python isn't a feature in feature.h
      >
      > I'm not sure what to check for to enable FEAT_MBYTE..

      I don't think +python should depends +multi_byte because there are
      patches which fix similar problem (7.3.232 and 7.236).
      This problem seems to be caused by 7.3.569.
      Please try the attached patch.

      Best regards,
      Ken Takata

    • Kartik Agaram
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2012
        Ah thanks for the investigation! I'm going to run with that patch.