Re: Problem by updating from 692 to 709

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2012
      Christian Brabandt wrote:

      > Hi h_east!
      >
      > On So, 21 Okt 2012, h_east wrote:
      >
      > > 2012/10/22(Mon) 9:28:21 UTC+9 Cesar:
      > > > I'm building vim on windows 7.
      > > >
      > > > By updating from 692 to 709 I got the following problem:
      > > > If I open 'gvim -N -u NONE file' and I type something, say foo, and if I
      > > > want to change a character, say f, to n using r in normal mode, it
      > > > doesn't work. I always get the same character.
      >
      > That was my fault. Sorry for that and issue 88. I am sure I checked,
      > that the else if was within the ca.cmdchar == 'g' check from above, but
      > I must have missed it.
      >
      > > I wrote a patch.
      > > Please check.
      >
      > Not sure, this is the correct solution. I think this patch should fix
      > it:

      That looks OK, except that the check for "cp" not being null isn't
      needed. It's used in the next condition.

      Would be nice to have a test for "fn;" working.

      --
      Sometimes you can protect millions of dollars in your budget simply by buying
      a bag of cookies, dropping it on the budget anylyst's desk, and saying