Re: [patch] fix :!ls missing colon

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
      Alick Zhao wrote:

      > I think a colon is missing in line 661 of `(repo)/runtime/tutor/tutor`:
      > [snip...] Use :!dir or !ls
      >
      > Attached is the simple patch.

      Thanks. I'll also update the translations that have this.

      --
      It is illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats, and other
      domesticated animal kept as pets.

    • Ken Takata
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
        Hi Bram,

        2012/10/03 Wed 23:21:22 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar:
        > Thanks. I'll also update the translations that have this.

        Attached file updates Japanese translations.

        Best regards,
        Ken Takata

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
          Ken Takata wrote:

          > 2012/10/03 Wed 23:21:22 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar:
          > > Thanks. I'll also update the translations that have this.
          >
          > Attached file updates Japanese translations.

          Thanks!

          --
          Lawmakers made it obligatory for everybody to take at least one bath
          each week -- on Saturday night.