+lua/dyn does not work on Cygwin

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hi,

      I found that +lua/dyn does not work on Cygwin.
      When +lua/dyn is specified on Cygwin, Vim tries to load liblua.so.
      However the actual name of the DLL is cyglua-5.1.dll.

      Attached patch fixes this problem.

      Best regards,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > I found that +lua/dyn does not work on Cygwin.
        > When +lua/dyn is specified on Cygwin, Vim tries to load liblua.so.
        > However the actual name of the DLL is cyglua-5.1.dll.
        >
        > Attached patch fixes this problem.

        Thanks. I'm not 100% sure this works properly in every possible
        situation, best way is to include it and wait until someone complains...

        --
        Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.
        [real standing law in Florida, United States of America]