feature request: Cascade popup menu.

  • chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      What about implement the "Cascade popup menu" feature for Vim ?

      For now, There are some usage for it:
      1. When there are two or more same name triggers for snippets, the Cascade popup
      menu can use sublist very well.
      2. Can show more information. Like show selected candidate
      property/attribute/prototype etc.
      3. On some situations, it can replace preview window. Preview window is annoying
      when completing in some cases, it will change the window size, etc.

      I think the "Cascade popup menu" can be same with the first level popup menu
      that is a list of candidates, also the cascade popup menu can be a stuff like
      "Tooltip" for showing property etc info. Show info in this way is better than
      show in preview window and statusline or command line.

      --
      [ stardiviner ] ^^&^^ {I hate all of you ! Leave me alone}
      IRC(freenode): stardiviner \\ Twitter: @numbchild \\