[patch] fix :!ls missing colon

  • Alick Zhao
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hi,

      I think a colon is missing in line 661 of `(repo)/runtime/tutor/tutor`:
      [snip...] Use :!dir or !ls

      Attached is the simple patch.

      --
      alick
      Fedora 16 (Verne) user

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
        Alick Zhao wrote:

        > I think a colon is missing in line 661 of `(repo)/runtime/tutor/tutor`:
        > [snip...] Use :!dir or !ls
        >
        > Attached is the simple patch.

        Thanks. I'll also update the translations that have this.

        --
        It is illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats, and other
        domesticated animal kept as pets.

      • Ken Takata
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
          Hi Bram,

          2012/10/03 Wed 23:21:22 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar:
          > Thanks. I'll also update the translations that have this.

          Attached file updates Japanese translations.

          Best regards,
          Ken Takata

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
            Ken Takata wrote:

            > 2012/10/03 Wed 23:21:22 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar:
            > > Thanks. I'll also update the translations that have this.
            >
            > Attached file updates Japanese translations.

            Thanks!

            --
            Lawmakers made it obligatory for everybody to take at least one bath
            each week -- on Saturday night.