[path] win32: use guifontwide for IME when available.

  • MURAOKA Taro
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2012
      Hi vim-dev.

      At win32, if we use single font for 'guifont' and wide font for 'guifontwide',
      IME shows composition text by system default.

      We should use 'guifontwide' for IME when available.
      I wrote a patch: https://gist.github.com/3805843

      Please check it.

      Best.
      --
      MURAOKA Taro <koron.kaoriya@...>

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2012
        Taro Muraoka wrote:

        > At win32, if we use single font for 'guifont' and wide font for 'guifontwide',
        > IME shows composition text by system default.
        >
        > We should use 'guifontwide' for IME when available.
        > I wrote a patch: https://gist.github.com/3805843
        >
        > Please check it.

        Sounds good. Is there some documentation update needed to tell users to
        set 'guifontwide' ?

        --
        I bought a book on hair loss, but the pages kept falling out.

      • MURAOKA Taro
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
          Hi Bram. Thank you for your interest!

          I have updated a patch to fix 2 problems.

          * Add a tiny document as you wrote.
          * Make it independent of setting order.
          (previous version did not work when set 'guifont' then 'guifontwide')

          Please check it: https://gist.github.com/3805843