Re: Building on Windows with XPM

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 29, 2012
      Sergey -

      > >> Note that depending on the license the source files need to be included
      > >> as well. At least include a README that mentions the copyright.
      > >
      > > I am travelling now and don't have 64bit compiler on my laptop. Will
      > > prepare the zip when I'm back (in 2 weeks).
      >
      > Here is the zip containing the library:
      > https://sites.google.com/site/khorser/opensource/vim/xpmWin.zip?attredirects=0&d=1
      >
      > For some reason gmail thinks that libraries are executable and does
      > not allow sending them.

      I think it's OK to include the files under src/xpm.

      I don't think it is useful to include the makefiles, since the required
      source files are not included.

      Including the include files twice, because of the different path, isn't
      nice. I'll find a way to avoid that.

      - Bram

      --
      GALAHAD hurries to the door and pushes through it. As he leaves the room
      we CUT TO the reverse to show that he is now in a room full of bathing