Re: [patch] updated Breton spelling dictionary

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 3:32 AM
      Dominique Pelle wrote:

      > Attached patch updates the Breton spelling dictionary.

      Thanks. I have included it and generated new spell files.

      --
      Some of the well know MS-Windows errors:
      ESLEEP Operator fell asleep

    • Dominique PellĂ©
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013
        Hi

        Attached patch updates the Breton spelling dictionary.

        Regards
        Dominique

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013
          Dominique Pelle wrote:

          > Attached patch updates the Breton spelling dictionary.

          Thanks. Appears to work fine.

          --
          Biting someone with your natural teeth is "simple assault," while biting
          someone with your false teeth is "aggravated assault."