[patch] updated Breton spelling dictionary

  • Dominique PellĂ©
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hi

      Attached patch updates the Breton spelling dictionary.

      Regards
      -- Dominique

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2012
        Dominique Pelle wrote:

        > Attached patch updates the Breton spelling dictionary.

        Thanks. I have included it and generated new spell files.

        --
        Some of the well know MS-Windows errors:
        ESLEEP Operator fell asleep

      • Dominique PellĂ©

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013
            Dominique Pelle wrote:

            > Attached patch updates the Breton spelling dictionary.

            Thanks. Appears to work fine.

            --
            Biting someone with your natural teeth is "simple assault," while biting
            someone with your false teeth is "aggravated assault."