Belarusian keymap

  • Aliaksei Nestserau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2012
      Please, include into the repo.

      P. S. I tried to do hg push, but it requires to be authorized to add changes. And a tip on Google Code told me I should use a mailing list. Sorry if I'm posting to a wrong place.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2012
        Aliaksei Nestserau wrote:

        > Please, include into the repo.
        >
        > P. S. I tried to do hg push, but it requires to be authorized to add
        > changes. And a tip on Google Code told me I should use a mailing list.
        > Sorry if I'm posting to a wrong place.

        Sending it here is right. I'll included it in the distribution, thanks!
        Please don't forget to send me a new version when you make improvements.

        168. You have your own domain name.