Please review release candidate of TOhtml

  • Benjamin Fritz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      Attached is a release candidate for the next update of the TOhtml
      standard plugin distributed with the Vim runtime.

      The major addition in this release is a new feature to specify areas
      of text which do not get copied from a browser showing the rendered
      page. Thus, you can copy-paste code from the browser without also
      pasting line numbers, fold column, etc.

      I also made fairly extensive changes to eliminate some post-processing
      steps and other attempts to improve the processing speed. This touched
      a lot of code! Additionally, I modified the help text to insert help
      tags and rephrase to be less verbose. I would appreciate if someone
      would take a look at the changes, especially to the help text. Next
      weekend, I will remove the "rc1" from the version number and submit
      this to Bram otherwise unchanged, if there are no major issues.