[patch] Wrong example in map() help

  • Jan Larres
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
      Hi,

      as reported by Benjamin R. Haskell on vim-use, the second example in the
      map() documentation is wrong, using '&' instead of 'v:val'. Here is a
      patch that corrects it.

      Jan

      --
      -[ OpenPGP key ID: 00A0FD5F ]-
      The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 4:22 AM
        Jan Larres wrote:

        > as reported by Benjamin R. Haskell on vim-use, the second example in the
        > map() documentation is wrong, using '&' instead of 'v:val'. Here is a
        > patch that corrects it.

        Thanks!

        --
        From "know your smileys":
        :~) A man with a tape recorder up his nose