doc fixes

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hi

      Attached patch fixes some glitches in Vim doc.

      1. Fix a 404 link.
      2. Fix a typo. ("16 dots" -> "14 dots")
      3. The tag *g:vimsyn_noerror* was missing because of missing "<".

      Regards,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > Attached patch fixes some glitches in Vim doc.
        >
        > 1. Fix a 404 link.
        > 2. Fix a typo. ("16 dots" -> "14 dots")
        > 3. The tag *g:vimsyn_noerror* was missing because of missing "<".

        Thanks, I'll include them soon.

        22. You've already visited all the links at Yahoo and you're halfway through
        Lycos.