[patch] add command "py3do"

  • lilydjwg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      There are commands perldo, rubydo, luado and tcldo, but no Python
      equivalence. I managed to add this Python 3 version one, which behaves
      exactly like luado, using arguments and return value. This is the first
      time I add a feature to Vim. Please review and test it.

      PS: After the digit ("py3"), Tab won't complete it any more.

      lilydjwg

      Linux Vim Python 我的博客:
      http://lilydjwg.is-programmer.com/
      --