Virtual Assistant Position

  • bram@vim.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      I would like to take this time to welcome you to our hiring process
      and give you a brief synopsis of the position's benefits and requirements.

      If you are taking a career break, are on a maternity leave,
      recently retired or simply looking for some part-time job, this position is for you.

      Occupation: Flexible schedule 1 to 3 hours per day. We can guarantee a minimum 20 hrs/week occupation
      Salary: Starting salary is 3000 EUR per month plus commission.

      Region: Europe

      Please note that there are no startup fees or deposits to start working for us.

      To request an application form, schedule your interview and receive more information about this position
      please reply to Judson@...,with your personal identification number for this position IDNO: 8775