RE: Block Cursor And Scoll-Bars [ ( Insert-Mode??) >> ( rectangle-iCursor ?? ) ]

  • Bovy, Stephen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
      I am using windows (7) :)

      I am rather new to vim so please have patience

      I am looking at things with fresh and un-varnished eyes and fingers :)

      What I have observed here is that when I click on the vertical scrollbar The block cursor becomes a hollow rectangle

      But we are discussing a moving target here (since you are using a more-recent version then I am )