gvim (windows clip-board) {Using Xming} ( Paste operation ) ?? (vim-copy) >> (notepad-paste)

  • Bovy, Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Xming (6.9.0.31)

      I have noticed a strange behavior with Vim

      When I copy a selection to the clipboard (from vim) ::

      The first time I perform a Paste (with Instance (1) of notepad) all is well

      If I open a second Instance of note-pad and try to perform a paste >>

      (the paste does not work the first time) > ( The second and subsequent invocations of paste work a-ok)