Re: EnhanceMent Suggestion Cursor Line And Number Line :)

  • Christian Brabandt
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
      On Sat, March 31, 2012 04:09, Bovy, Stephen wrote:
      > The High-Lighted Cursor Line (?? Could ??) "over-lay" the intersection
      > of the High-Lighted Number-Line :)

      I am not sure, I understand correctly. Do you mean like in the screenshot
      vim_cul1.png (attached)? This was pre Vim 7.3.479 (see screenshot
      vim_cul2.png
      how it is displayed since 7.3.479) and was just changed with
      the introduction of the CursorLineNr Highlighting group. I think this is
      a bug, and hope this will be fixed soon.

      My patch for creating a 'cursorscreenline'น contains a fix for this.

      น) http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/msg/728b9df4a0c27a19

      regards,
      Christian

    • Bovy, Stephen
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
        Yup , you have the right idea

        Hmm having a horizontal line such as you displayed would be great

        Many of the IBM 3270 emulators support a horizontal-line :) and it works very nice