Re: whether vim8 in development?

  • Ben Fritz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21 8:01 AM
      On Monday, March 19, 2012 6:56:52 AM UTC-5, 建涛 李 wrote:
      > I saw the list of features on vim.org, it's very cool, so I want to
      > know whether vim8 in development?

      Not yet, but there are many patches to 7.3 already released, providing bugfixes and very minor feature additions.

      I've only been actively involved in one release cycle (moving from 7.2 to 7.3) and there was a lot of activity pulling in/fixing up brand-new major features, like conceal support. That sort of activity is certainly not going on at the moment.