RE: EasyVim on windows

  • John Beckett
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2012
      Robert Melton wrote:
      > Wow. You can not be seriously linking a two our old
      > executable and claiming it contains "a lot of plugins".
      > The only thing on that github is 3 executables and a blank
      > README. Not to mention you have no other github activity,
      > at all.

      Thanks Robert, you are right of course.

      If I had noticed the message waiting for moderation I would have
      removed it. I have put the user back on moderation (so a manager
      has to review their next post before it is sent to the list).

      The Vim mailing list is a gentle place where naive readers might
      imagine that it would be a good idea to click a link to a random
      executable, but we should not encourage such behaviour.

      John