add separator into the right of number column.

  • mattn
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
      Hi.

      I received a patch from someone. The patch add separator into the right of number column.

      http://blog-imgs-43.fc2.com/l/s/i/lsifrontend/vim_extnu.png

      This patch provide individuality flag 'numberchar'.
      I changed the patch to use fillchar:num. And I add code to display separator when wrapped lines. and doc/2html.vim also.

      http://go-gyazo.appspot.com/75c9a70cdfcc8d36.png

      This is colored as LinrNr.

      https://raw.github.com/gist/1899106/fillchar-number.diff

    • mattn
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
        Original patch is provided by kocha.

      • Yukihiro Nakadaira
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2012
          I don't use tiny vim anyway.
          'number' option is available with tiny features. But that patch doesn't
          work with tiny features because 'fillchars' option is only available
          when compiled with +windows and +folding features.

        • mattn
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 26, 2012
            I've updated. ping

          • mattn