Re: Improved readfile

  • John Little
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
      On Feb 3, 3:21 pm, Charles <peac...@...> wrote:

      > Here's the patch adjusted to the hg source.

      Thank you. I did the diff from hg, but I must have got my repository
      out of line.

      > Also MSVC compiler doesn't
      > recognize MAX so I changed it into max.

      I only used it because I saw it in other vim code, but now, looking
      again, the only reference outside of X specific code is in vim.h, to
      undefine it. max() doesn't compile for me on linux.

      Perhaps the longer but more explicit:

      {
      long grow50pc = (prevsize * 3)/2;
      long growmin = (p - start) * 2 + prevlen;
      prevsize = grow50pc > growmin ? grow50pc :
      growmin;
      }

      Regards, John