Re: Adding events for completefunc

  • Florian Klein
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hello Taro,

      Thanks for pointing this out.
      I think these two features can coexist because they have different purposes.

      If I understand well,  your patch makes a callback called if the onselected key is present in the dict returned by a CompleteFunc.

      My patch dispatch the autoCommand event during every completion type ( file, omni, user, ...).

      Both are good to my mind, I hope they will be merged.
      Florian.

      On Feb 1, 3:47 am, Taro MURAOKA <koron.kaor...@...> wrote:
      > Hi!
      > I had wrote and sent a patch similar purpose.  And it was gone into TODO
      > list.
      > https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/vim_dev/DaSiidfQQ5E
      > See this too

    • Florian Klein
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
        Hello,

        Indeed, the event name should be renamed.

        I think CompleteFuncDone is more accurate.
        Thanks,
        Florian.