Re: Adding events for completefunc

  • Taro MURAOKA
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2012
      Hi!

      I had wrote and sent a patch similar purpose.  And it was gone into TODO list.

      See this too

    • Florian Klein
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
        Hello Taro,

        Thanks for pointing this out.
        I think these two features can coexist because they have different purposes.

        If I understand well,  your patch makes a callback called if the onselected key is present in the dict returned by a CompleteFunc.

        My patch dispatch the autoCommand event during every completion type ( file, omni, user, ...).

        Both are good to my mind, I hope they will be merged.
        Florian.

        On Feb 1, 3:47 am, Taro MURAOKA <koron.kaor...@...> wrote:
        > Hi!
        > I had wrote and sent a patch similar purpose.  And it was gone into TODO
        > list.
        > https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/vim_dev/DaSiidfQQ5E
        > See this too

      • Florian Klein
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
          Hello,

          Indeed, the event name should be renamed.

          I think CompleteFuncDone is more accurate.
          Thanks,
          Florian.