[patch] Fix "cast from/to integer of different size" warnings in if_perl

  • James McCoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2012
      Hi Bram,

      The attached patch updates the if_perl code to use the usual XS macros
      for casting between external pointers and their "scalar value"s. This
      fixes the warnings mentioned in the subject.

      Cheers,
      --
      James
      GPG Key: 4096R/331BA3DB 2011-12-05 James McCoy <jamessan@...>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
        James McCoy wrote:

        > The attached patch updates the if_perl code to use the usual XS macros
        > for casting between external pointers and their "scalar value"s. This
        > fixes the warnings mentioned in the subject.

        Thanks, I'll include it soon.

        26. You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you check it again.