E477 error occured when execute :all! and :sall!

  • h_east
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2012
      Hi Bram,

      When execute :all! and :sall!, error(E477) occured.
      ":all" and ":sall" is permitted `!` from help.

      Here is patch.
      Please check and include.
      https://gist.github.com/1670489
      (https://raw.github.com/gist/1670489/gistfile1.diff)

      Regards
      --
      Hirohito Higashi

    • h_east

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1 9:02 PM
          Hirohito Higashi wrote:

          > (I'm sorry to a similar post several times. This is correct.)
          >
          > Hi Bram,
          >
          > When execute :all! and :sall!, error(E477) occured.
          > ":all" and ":sall" is permitted `!` from help.
          >
          > Here is patch.
          > Please check and include.https://gist.github.com/1670489
          > (https://raw.github.com/gist/1670489/gistfile1.diff)

          Thanks. Strange that this went unnoticed. I'll look into the details
          later.

          24. You realize there is not a sound in the house and you have no idea where
          your children are.