E477 error occured when execute :all! and :sall!

  • h_east
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2012
      Hi Bram,

      When execute :all! and :sall!, error(E477) occured.
      ":all" and ":sall" is permitted `!` from help.

      Here is patch.
      Please check and include.
      https://gist.github.com/1670489
      (https://raw.github.com/gist/1670489/gistfile1.diff)

      Regards
      --
      Hirohito Higashi

    • h_east

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
                Hirohito Higashi wrote:

                > (I'm sorry to a similar post several times. This is correct.)
                >
                > Hi Bram,
                >
                > When execute :all! and :sall!, error(E477) occured.
                > ":all" and ":sall" is permitted `!` from help.
                >
                > Here is patch.
                > Please check and include.https://gist.github.com/1670489
                > (https://raw.github.com/gist/1670489/gistfile1.diff)

                Thanks. Strange that this went unnoticed. I'll look into the details
                later.

                24. You realize there is not a sound in the house and you have no idea where
                your children are.