Quickfix bug?

  • Audrius Ka┼żukauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      Hi,

      How to reproduce:

      $ cat > test.txt <<EOF
      abc
      def
      ghi
      jkl
      EOF

      $ cat > test.vim <<EOF
      setlocal errorformat=%f:%l:%c:%m

      for i in range(10)
      lex []
      ladd expand('%') . ':1:2:foo'
      endfor

      lex []
      ladd expand('%') . ':3:3:bar'

      lex []
      ladd expand('%') . ':4:1:baz'

      lopen
      EOF

      $ vim -u NONE -U NONE -i NONE -N test.txt
      :so test.vim

      Now try to jump to the location in the current list and notice that the
      cursor appears at the location from the older list (3:3, though 4:1 is
      expected). The same (location is used from the older list) happens
      after calling :lolder and :lnewer.

      Suspecting that it may be related to :lex [], I tried to clear location
      list by using setloclist(0, []) and :lgete [], but the problem still
      occurs.

      I also get this behaviour with quickfix list.

      Vim version is 7.3.390.

      --
      Audrius Ka┼żukauskas