RE: z/OS Unix Fixes And Binaries for vim 7.3

  • Bovy, Stephen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
      Thanks for the response

      I agree about IBM ( I was just posing the question to gain some insight ) thanks for the response

      I will try to create some diffs and then post those

      I think I also found some problems with the configure script for creating a motif-gvim
      Which enabled xpm ( by mistake ) and also enabled XM-Notebook by mistake

      Neither of the above exist on z/OS ( I had to manually disable them to get gvim to build successfully ) :)