Re: has('xpm_w32') always returns 0

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
      kat wrote:

      > I built Vim with xpm_w32 feature on windows.
      > (built by nmake -f Make_mvc.mak with "XPM=C:\libXpm" option)
      > But :echo has('xpm_w32') displays 0.
      > I added "xpm_w32" to the array of f_has() in src/eval.c and attached patch.

      The feature is not mentioned at ":help feature-list". Thus it wasn't
      expected to work.

      I suppose we can such a feature name. Please also make a patch for the
      help file then.

      --
      TALL KNIGHT: When you have found the shrubbery, then you must cut down the
      mightiest tree in the forest ... with a herring.

    • 太郎 田中
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2012
        > I suppose we can such a feature name. Please also make a patch for the
        > help file then.

        I made a patch for the help about xpm_w32 and attached it.

        -- kat

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2012
          Kat wrote:

          > > I suppose we can such a feature name. Please also make a patch for the
          > > help file then.
          >
          > I made a patch for the help about xpm_w32 and attached it.

          Thanks, I'll include it.

          --
          A hamburger walks into a bar, and the bartender says: "I'm sorry,
          but we don't serve food here."