has('xpm_w32') always returns 0

  • 太郎 田中
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hello vim-dev,

      I built Vim with xpm_w32 feature on windows.
      (built by nmake -f Make_mvc.mak with "XPM=C:\libXpm" option)
      But :echo has('xpm_w32') displays 0.
      I added "xpm_w32" to the array of f_has() in src/eval.c and attached patch.

      Sincerely,
      -- kat

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
        kat wrote:

        > I built Vim with xpm_w32 feature on windows.
        > (built by nmake -f Make_mvc.mak with "XPM=C:\libXpm" option)
        > But :echo has('xpm_w32') displays 0.
        > I added "xpm_w32" to the array of f_has() in src/eval.c and attached patch.

        The feature is not mentioned at ":help feature-list". Thus it wasn't
        expected to work.

        I suppose we can such a feature name. Please also make a patch for the
        help file then.

        --
        TALL KNIGHT: When you have found the shrubbery, then you must cut down the
        mightiest tree in the forest ... with a herring.

      • 太郎 田中
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2012
          > I suppose we can such a feature name. Please also make a patch for the
          > help file then.

          I made a patch for the help about xpm_w32 and attached it.

          -- kat

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2012
            Kat wrote:

            > > I suppose we can such a feature name. Please also make a patch for the
            > > help file then.
            >
            > I made a patch for the help about xpm_w32 and attached it.

            Thanks, I'll include it.

            --
            A hamburger walks into a bar, and the bartender says: "I'm sorry,
            but we don't serve food here."