Patch 7.3.353

  • John Marriott
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi all,

      After applying this patch vim fails to compile on file term.c under HP-UX complaining of undefined symbols ttym_flags and TTYM_URXVT.

      The attached patch seems to fix.

      Cheers
      John

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
        John Marriott wrote:

        > After applying this patch vim fails to compile on file term.c
        > under HP-UX complaining of undefined symbols ttym_flags and
        > TTYM_URXVT.
        >
        > The attached patch seems to fix.

        Thanks. I'll fix it with an #ifdef TTYM_URXVT, more straightforward.

        --
        If evolution theories are correct, humans will soon grow a third
        hand for operating the mouse.