[patch] runtime/doc/map.txt

  • Thilo Six
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2011
      Hello Bram,

      here is a slightly different wording for a patch you sent today.
      I think the original wording is a little unclear, or better yet it took me some
      minutes to parse it correctly.

      bye Thilo

      4096R/0xC70B1A8F

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2011
        Thilo Six wrote:

        > here is a slightly different wording for a patch you sent today.
        > I think the original wording is a little unclear, or better yet it
        > took me some minutes to parse it correctly.

        OK, but let's change "its character" to "the typed key". It's not
        directly clear what "its" refers to.

        --
        From "know your smileys":
        +<(:-) The Pope

      • Thilo Six
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2011
          Bram Moolenaar wrote the following on 22.10.2011 18:04

          (resending also to list)

          Hello Bram,

          >> here is a slightly different wording for a patch you sent today.
          >> I think the original wording is a little unclear, or better yet it
          >> took me some minutes to parse it correctly.
          >
          > OK, but let's change "its character" to "the typed key". It's not
          > directly clear what "its" refers to.

          Sounds good. Thank you.

          bye Thilo

          4096R/0xC70B1A8F