[patch] fix typo in runtime/syntax/sqr.vim in highlighting of keywords

  • Dominique Pell√©
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2011
      Hi

      Syntax file runtime/syntax/sqr.vim highlights keywords
      "alter-conection" and "declare-connection" instead of
      "alter-connection" and "declare-connection".

      I verified the spelling of the keywords here in the
      SQR Language Reference:

        http://www.scribd.com/doc/92983/SQR-Language-Reference

      Attached patch fixes it.

      -- Dominique