Syntax highlight for gitolite configuration

  • Teemu Matilainen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2011
      Hi,

      Would it be possible to get the gitolite configuration file syntax
      highlight included in Vim?
      Gitolite is an increasingly popular git repository hosting system:
      https://github.com/sitaramc/gitolite

      The syntax and ftdetect files can be found attached and also from:

      Cheers,
      - Teemu

    • Thilo Six
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2011
        Teemu Matilainen wrote the following on 07.10.2011 17:21

        > Hi,
        >
        > Would it be possible to get the gitolite configuration file syntax
        > highlight included in Vim?
        > Gitolite is an increasingly popular git repository hosting system:
        > https://github.com/sitaramc/gitolite
        >
        > The syntax and ftdetect files can be found attached and also from:
        >
        > Cheers,
        > - Teemu

        excuse my ignorance, but this is buggy

        ,----[ sent patch ]-------------------------

        autocmd BufNewFile,BufRead gitolite.conf,*/gitolite-admin/conf/* set
        filetype=gitolite

        please use setl instead.

        :h :setl
        for reference.