Re: filetypes Kconfig issue.

  • Thilo Six
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 7, 2011
      Thilo Six wrote the following on 07.07.2011 14:11

      -- <snip> --

      A little follow up as i just noticed i had an old filetype.vim in production.
      I reverified with a new filetype.vim from mercurial and the conclusion below is
      still true but line numbers changed slightly.

      > 'Config.in' is by default detected as filetype 'conf' which is afaict s.th. like
      > a catch-all filetype for everything that isn't defined in 'filetype.vim' already.
      >
      > Adding 'Config.in' to filetype.vim (actually line 936 over here) still leads to
      ^- 953
      > ft=conf, no matter how many lines of comments are on top of the file.
      > This is due the code block starting at line 2463 in filetype.vim.
      ^- 2523

      --
      bye Thilo

      4096R/0xC70B1A8F