file names starting with '+'

  • Ben Fritz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      On Windows, with gvim -N -u NONE -i NONE, I can :cd to a directory
      containing a file whose name starts with a '+' character.

      In order to edit this file, I must edit it with ./ prepended to the
      file name, or give a full path.

      Additionally, if I just press :e <Tab> to complete the file names, a
      '\' is prepended, which on Windows at least, looks for the file in the
      root directory, rather than escaping the '+'.