netrw v143b - making directories via ftp

  • Charles Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2011
      Hello,

      I've made v143b of netrw available on my website
      (http://mysite.verizon.net/vim/index.html#NETRW); I've extended the "d"
      map to allow netrw to make directories via ftp. Its not a big change,
      but as ftp is such a malleable tool (M$ servers often differ from
      Unix/Linux ones), I'd appreciate it if y'all could try it out. There's
      one relevant option: see :help g:netrw_remote_mkdir . Right now that
      variable defaults to "mkdir". I suspect that some systems/sites will
      require "makedir" instead.

      Thank you,
      Chip Campbell

    • mattn