Re: Problem in gui_mac.c?

  • Lech Lorens
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011

      06-06-2011 05:42 użytkownik "Bram Moolenaar" <Bram@...> napisał:

      > Indeed. However, nobody complained.  Was something else hiding this
      > problem, or does fixing it reveal nother proboem?

      I won't be able to check, whether removing the semicolon causes any unexpected problems, because I don't even know where the nearest Mac could be ;-) Sorry.

      Cheers,
      Lech

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
        Lech Lorens wrote:

        > 06-06-2011 05:42 użytkownik "Bram Moolenaar" <Bram@...> napisał:
        > >
        > > Indeed. However, nobody complained. Was something else hiding this
        > > problem, or does fixing it reveal nother proboem?
        > >

        > I won't be able to check, whether removing the semicolon causes any
        > unexpected problems, because I don't even know where the nearest Mac could
        > be ;-) Sorry.

        Perhaps the vim_mac lists triggers a response?

        This was the original remark:

        > I found the following fragment in gui_mac.c:
        >
        > #v+
        > if (gui.which_scrollbars[SBAR_BOTTOM]);
        > p.v += gui.scrollbar_height;
        > #v-
        >
        > The indentation suggests that the author's intention was to increment
        > p.v only when the condition is true, but the semicolon at the end of the
        > "if()" line prevents it.
        > Looks like the semicolon shouldn't be there.

        146. You experience ACTUAL physical withdrawal symptoms when away
        from your 'puter and the net.