Re: Problem in gui_mac.c?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2011
      Lech Lorens wrote:

      > I found the following fragment in gui_mac.c:
      >
      > #v+
      > if (gui.which_scrollbars[SBAR_BOTTOM]);
      > p.v += gui.scrollbar_height;
      > #v-
      >
      > The indentation suggests that the author's intention was to increment
      > p.v only when the condition is true, but the semicolon at the end of the
      > "if()" line prevents it.
      > Looks like the semicolon shouldn't be there.

      Indeed. However, nobody complained. Was something else hiding this
      problem, or does fixing it reveal nother proboem?

      141. You'd rather go to http://www.weather.com/ than look out your window.

    • Lech Lorens
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011

        06-06-2011 05:42 użytkownik "Bram Moolenaar" <Bram@...> napisał:

        > Indeed. However, nobody complained.  Was something else hiding this
        > problem, or does fixing it reveal nother proboem?

        I won't be able to check, whether removing the semicolon causes any unexpected problems, because I don't even know where the nearest Mac could be ;-) Sorry.

        Cheers,
        Lech

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
          Lech Lorens wrote:

          > 06-06-2011 05:42 użytkownik "Bram Moolenaar" <Bram@...> napisał:
          > >
          > > Indeed. However, nobody complained. Was something else hiding this
          > > problem, or does fixing it reveal nother proboem?
          > >

          > I won't be able to check, whether removing the semicolon causes any
          > unexpected problems, because I don't even know where the nearest Mac could
          > be ;-) Sorry.

          Perhaps the vim_mac lists triggers a response?

          This was the original remark:

          > I found the following fragment in gui_mac.c:
          >
          > #v+
          > if (gui.which_scrollbars[SBAR_BOTTOM]);
          > p.v += gui.scrollbar_height;
          > #v-
          >
          > The indentation suggests that the author's intention was to increment
          > p.v only when the condition is true, but the semicolon at the end of the
          > "if()" line prevents it.
          > Looks like the semicolon shouldn't be there.

          146. You experience ACTUAL physical withdrawal symptoms when away
          from your 'puter and the net.