remove all osfiletype code

  • H Xu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2011
      RISC OS is unsupported now, and I think osfiletype related code should
      also be removed. Here is the patch to remove them.

      Regards,
      Hong Xu
      06/05/2011

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2011
        Hong Xu wrote:

        > RISC OS is unsupported now, and I think osfiletype related code should
        > also be removed. Here is the patch to remove them.

        There is an idea to use the code for this:

        9 Rework the code from FEAT_OSFILETYPE for autocmd-osfiletypes to use
        'filetype'. Only for when the current buffer is known.

        This could be used to trigger 'filetype' specific code when writing, for
        example. It's just more convenient than matching every file name and
        checking the value of &filetype.

        139. You down your lunch in five minutes, at your desk, so you can
        spend the rest of the hour surfing the Net.