Re: Patch 7.3.202

  • Danek Duvall
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2011
      Tony Mechelynck wrote:

      > On 28/05/11 19:59, Danek Duvall wrote:
      >
      > >Or perhaps there's a smooth, generic patch-flow I'm not seeing where this
      > >problem isn't actually a problem.
      >
      > See http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Getting_the_Vim_source_with_Mercurial

      Yes, I can do that, but our build infrastructure is currently designed with
      tarballs and patches in mind, not SCMs. That said, using an SCM URL in
      place of a tarball URL is something I've wanted for a while, so perhaps I
      should spend some time designing that into the tools if vim's tarball/patch
      model is broken.

      Thanks,
      Danek