Re: Issue 3 in vim: Combining completeopt=menu,preview and cursorcolumn will make completion menu vanish

  • vim@googlecode.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26 1:52 AM
      Comment #3 on issue 3 by lech.lor...@...: Combining
      completeopt=menu,preview and cursorcolumn will make completion menu vanish

      I confirm – I can reproduce the problem using Vim 7.3.189 and C++ omni
      completion from Vissale NEANG.

    • vim@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2014
        Updates:

        Comment #4 on issue 3 by chrisbr...@...: Combining
        completeopt=menu,preview and cursorcolumn will make completion menu vanish
        https://code.google.com/p/vim/issues/detail?id=3

        Fixed by 7.3.807

        issue notifications to this address.