patch - shorten ':scriptnames' and ':breaklist' filenames

  • Jean-Rene David
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2011
      Here is a small patch addressing todo item:

      7 Output for ":scriptnames" and ":breaklist" should shorten the file names:
      use "~/" when possible.

      This is from the 'small problems' list.

      I used home_replace() along with NameBuff to compact $HOME to "~/".

      HTH,

      --
      JR

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2011
        Jean-Rene David wrote:

        > Here is a small patch addressing todo item:
        >
        > 7 Output for ":scriptnames" and ":breaklist" should shorten the file names:
        > use "~/" when possible.
        >
        > This is from the 'small problems' list.
        >
        > I used home_replace() along with NameBuff to compact $HOME to "~/".

        Thanks, I'll look into it later.

        39. You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape.