Re: patch - ":close" behaves strangely in command-line window

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2011
      Jean-Rene David wrote:

      > Attached is a small patch addressing todo item:
      >
      > In command line window ":close" doesn't work properly. (Tony Mechelynck, 2009
      > Jun 1)
      >
      > In addition to not closing the command-line window, the history was
      > modified when using ":close", when it fact it shouldn't. This behavior
      > also affected ":q" while in the command-line window.
      >
      > This patch fixes both issues on my system.

      Thanks!

      --
      Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?

    • Jean-Rene David
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2011
        Here is a small patch addressing todo item:

        7 Output for ":scriptnames" and ":breaklist" should shorten the file names:
        use "~/" when possible.

        This is from the 'small problems' list.

        I used home_replace() along with NameBuff to compact $HOME to "~/".

        HTH,

        --
        JR

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2011
          Jean-Rene David wrote:

          > Here is a small patch addressing todo item:
          >
          > 7 Output for ":scriptnames" and ":breaklist" should shorten the file names:
          > use "~/" when possible.
          >
          > This is from the 'small problems' list.
          >
          > I used home_replace() along with NameBuff to compact $HOME to "~/".

          Thanks, I'll look into it later.

          39. You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape.