patch - resolve() trailing slash bug

  • Jean-Rene David
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
      Attached is a small patch addressing todo item:

      When "b" is a symlink to directory "a", resolve("b/") doesn't result in
      "a/".
      (ZyX, 2011 Feb 12)

      The trailing slash confuses readlink(). We restore it in the result so I
      just remove it during processing.

      HTH,

      --
      JR

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2011
        Jean-Rene David wrote:

        > Attached is a small patch addressing todo item:
        >
        > When "b" is a symlink to directory "a", resolve("b/") doesn't result in
        > "a/".
        > (ZyX, 2011 Feb 12)
        >
        > The trailing slash confuses readlink(). We restore it in the result so I
        > just remove it during processing.

        Thanks!

        --
        Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.