Re: [patch] filetype.vim

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 9, 2011
      Thilo Six wrote:

      > > Hello Bram,
      > >
      > > again patch for filetype.vim
      > >
      > > * messages
      > > Add support for logrotate's 'dateext' option.
      > >
      > > * muttrc
      > > Add /etc/Muttrc.d/. To make it work it needs to move up before 'rc'.
      > >
      > > * FIXME:
      > > /etc/reportbug.conf should be of type 'conf' but vim insists in
      > > using 'mail' instead. I havenĀ“t figured out why though.
      > >
      > > patch attached
      >
      > Hello Bram,
      >
      > attached is an updated patch. It includes a slightly changed
      > 'messages' change as i previously messed up the position of the star
      > in the end.

      I'll include the change for messages, but the one for muttrc now has a
      pattern that ends in a star. That part should use s:StarSetf(), thus it
      needs to be split up.

      --
      For humans, honesty is a matter of degree. Engineers are always honest in
      matters of technology and human relationships. That's why it's a good idea

    • Thilo Six
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 9, 2011
        Bram Moolenaar wrote the following on 09.04.2011 15:01

        Hello Bram,

        -- <snip> --

        > I'll include the change for messages, but the one for muttrc now has a
        > pattern that ends in a star. That part should use s:StarSetf(), thus it
        > needs to be split up.

        Thanks for your remarks. Find attached an updated patch.

        --
        bye Thilo

        4096R/0xC70B1A8F

      • Thilo Six
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 9, 2011
          Thilo Six wrote the following on 09.04.2011 22:20

          Hello Bram,

          > -- <snip> --
          >
          >> I'll include the change for messages, but the one for muttrc now has a
          >> pattern that ends in a star. That part should use s:StarSetf(), thus it
          >> needs to be split up.
          >
          > Thanks for your remarks. Find attached an updated patch.

          I just noticed there is still one typoed 'xf86c_xfree86_version' left.
          fixed that also.

          --
          bye Thilo

          4096R/0xC70B1A8F

          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 10, 2011
            Thilo Six wrote:

            > > I'll include the change for messages, but the one for muttrc now has a
            > > pattern that ends in a star. That part should use s:StarSetf(), thus it
            > > needs to be split up.
            >
            > Thanks for your remarks. Find attached an updated patch.

            Thanks. I'll include it. Note that we use "au" intead of "autocmd" in
            this file.

            --
            Every engineer dreams about saving the universe and having sex with aliens.
            This is much more glamorous than the real life of an engineer, which consists