xf86conf.vim

  • Thilo Six
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011
      Hello David Nečas,

      (vim-dev cc'ed)

      you are listed in xf86conf.vim as former maintainer.
      Since xf86conf.vim has been lastly updated X.org has gained new features,
      therefor i have updated the listed keywords. Patch and updated xf86conf.vim
      attached.
      I also would like to have a discussion about how to improve and ease the
      maintenance of xf86conf.vim.

      ,----[ man xorg.conf(5) ]-----------------------

      Boolean options may optionally have a value specified. When no
      value is specified, the option's value is TRUE. The following
      boolean option values are recognised as TRUE:

      1, on, true, yes

      and the following boolean option values are recognised as
      FALSE:

      0, off, false, no

      If an option name is prefixed with "No", then the option value
      is negated.

      Example: the following option entries are equivalent:

      Option "Accel" "Off"
      Option "NoAccel"
      Option "NoAccel" "On"
      Option "Accel" "false"
      Option "Accel" "no"
      `-----------------------------------------------

      Currently the positiv logic "Feature"-case is handled well, but the
      "NoFeauture"-case is simple handled currently as doubled list of feautures
      listed. I would like to reduce that X feauture list to s.th. like:

      Xf86confdeclopt {,No}{X11Features, ...}

      but apprently i am not able to do it myself. Someone must assist here.

      Either way I appreciate your past contributions and i would also appreciate i
      you would send an updated readline.vim to Bram.

      Best regards
      --
      bye Thilo

      4096R/0xC70B1A8F